◆About application problem, selection
- ① For application, we ask designated entry sheet for mention of section (first - third hope desired) desired. Please refer to page of offer essential point for section.
② Sending thing that is necessary at the time of application is different from one that does not include announcer in the hope mentioned above in one that we included.
(a) Person who does not include announcer
- Designated entry sheet (give Class three pieces, the fourth piece in entry, sending No)
- Sending method
(b) Person who included announcer
- Designated entry sheet (Class four pieces is common to three pieces in beginning)
Four kinds of video problems "self-PR" "picture *3 kind which read designated manuscript"
⇒Please record in DVD respectively (only as for impossibility such as Blu-ray, the DVD)
※Direction, aspect ratio, size of video is no object
- Sending method
- We match DVD with entry sheet and send by mail
★In selection process, we may perform employment examinations such as camera tests separately.
- ③ The entry sheet mentioned above and the details including instructions in case of concrete contents and sending of video problem,
To person who had WEB entry than Mynavi 2019, we do news to "answer box" in Mynavi.
- ① At first I would like WEB entry than Mynavi 2019 by all means.
② After WEB entry, we send designated entry sheet or the details of video problem to "answer box" of Mynavi.
※After WEB entry, some time lag may occur until the email transmission to answer box.
Please contact adoption person in charge (email@example.com) by any chance even if one day passes when you are not yet delivered.
Entry sheet performs downloading, printing (A4 one side), and, after filling out necessary matter, please send by mail within reception desk period. ※Stapler stopping unnecessary
Please mail DVD in conjunction with entry sheet (only as for the announcer applicant) within the following reception desk period.
(entry sheet mailing address)
1-12, Koujimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Tokyo metropolitan television
It is addressed to person in charge of General Affairs Department General Affairs Division grad hiring